Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We've been tagged (apparently Mexico is not "base")

10 years ago I was.....

We were Newlyweds and almost married 1 year. We were both going to ISU, and Scott was serving it up at Sizzler while I was the grunt worker in Dr. Mooney's office in Pocatello.


5 Things on my to do list today

Take my antibiotics, Run 5 miles, Pick up my race number for the Robie Creek 1/2 marathon, pray that I suddenly get over my sinus infection so I can survive 13.1 miles, and cross my fingers that David Archeleta doesn't get voted off American Idol.

What would I do if I became a billionaire?

I would buy a vacation home in Maui! Then I would make some additions in Wayan that included more bedrooms and bathrooms!! I would also buy my Dad a recycle warehouse in Preston and invent something that disolves cardboard. I would kidnap my Mom and take her to see a Broadway show. Then while in NYC we could be on her favorite gameshow--Cash Cab! (Scott would buy the Yankee's and turn them into a triple A team--No joke!)


5 of my secret bad habits

I drink way too much diet coke for a "runner".
I am the queen of unfinished craft projects.

I always make us late for church. (Scott did say I'm getting better now that church is at 1:00.)
I love to dance to Erasure in the kitchen! (It qualifies as a bad habit for those of you who have had the rare opportunity to see me dance.)
I am addicted to reality T.V. Amazing Race, Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, and American Idol fill my Tivo. Don't forget the bowl of popcorn + chocolate:)



Places I have lived

Preston, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, and Star (Yes, all in Idaho. I'm afraid to cross the border)


Jobs that I have had

Pizza maker, spit sucker (dental assistant) and now the UBER glamourous tooth scraper (Dental Hygienist)


5 things that people might not know about me

I love to do Laundry. There I've said it! I like to watch Hannah Montana with my niece and nephew. I think it a really funny show! I can't open pop biscuts because they scare me. I was lucky enough to marry a man who has brought out the very BEST in me. Tonight I fulfilled a life long dream of being a cub scout and raced my 1st pinewood derby car. (lets not dwell on the race results because they weren't pretty).

3 comments:

Snelders said...

I'm totally voting for David Archelta too! He's so cute, I just want to squeeze him! :) Anyway, we didn't end up going to the indoor swim park this last weekend - we went to the tulip festival instead (check out our blog for pics). So, you guys will have to meet us there one of these weekends and we'll have lots of fun. I sent pics of Mexico to you guys and I'm apologizing in advance if I didn't get enough postage on the envelope. I didn't want to drag my kids to the post office during tax time, so I kind of guessed on the number of stamps!

Strupp Family said...

I love learning more about you. I keep thinking how much it sucked I was engaged in dental hygiene, and then a newlywed...because I would have totally been more social. As it were, every spare second I got I was running home to my fiance/husband. I should have at least stayed for lunch more! Still, I love getting to know more about you and I totally didn't know you ran! Wow, a half marathon? I could only dream...

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

I love Cash Cab. That show is seriously, I don't know but once you turn that on you can't change the channel. I love you Nat. Thanks for being my friend.