Monday, September 8, 2008

Computer Savy...I am Not!

I just have to say that I spent the last 2 hours messing around with the background and fonts on my blog!! My husband is so sweet to stay up late and hold my hand and help me when I don't know which button to push next. They say you learn something new everyday and today I learned how to cut and paste by using the cntrl+C! Soo Excited! I am easy to please! I also need to give credit to my other blog mentor , my sister in law Julie, for giving me the "dummy" lessons over the phone of how to change a background! I'm so computer illiterate that I need 2 tutors! It took a few weeks to get the look I wanted but now I love it!

3 comments:

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

I love it Nat it looks great.

Snelders said...

Cute new background!! Don't worry - Craig usually has to hold my hand through all this computer stuff too!! How are men so naturally smart at computer stuff??

Anonymous said...

Dear Snelders; Love the new background. Keep up the blogging. It fills the hole in Grandma's heart when she can't see the kids as much as she would like. Love you. Mom