Tuesday, November 4, 2008

All I want for Christmas is....

...To know WHO I'm shopping for!
We drew names for Christmas and here is a break down for the kids and adults.
Name: & WHO you have:
John Paul---Hallie
Millie---Brynn
Max---Ethan
Gretchen---Brittanie
Brittanie---Millie
Nathan---Gretchen
Hallie---Nathan
Brynn---John Paul
Teigen---Peyton
Peyton---Max
Ethan---Teigen

Here is the breakdown for the Adults:
John & Bonnie---Craig & Julie
John & Heather---Julie & Adam
Scott & Nat---Amy
Craig & Julie---John & Bonnie
Julie & Adam---John & Heather
Amy---Scott & Nat

With our little rotation this is how if worked out this year. If anybody has questions lets us know! Hints for what you want are always welcome in the comments sections! Happy Shopping!!!

P.S. This is not an exciting post if you're not a member of this side of the family but it was the easiest way we could think of to get the list out there. I promise to post something clever soon!

4 comments:

Snelders said...

Thanks for posting the list - it will be nice to have in a couple of weeks when I forget who my kids have! By the way, Natalie, check out our blog - you've been tagged!!

Kathleen said...

Hey now..I was not directly effected by the post, but I still found it exciting! At least I can say I know everyone involved..and it is bizaare to see just how many kids there are now! It is something I know..but to see all their names in list form..WOW.....

Snelders said...

I want season tickets to the Jazz and Red Sox, along with the flights and hotels to go along with them, in case anyone wanted ideas for me.

Love,

Julie

Snelders said...

Nice one Craig!!! Like anyone would believe that last comment was from me!