Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween BASH!!

I didn't know Lucifer lived in STAR!!!
Trick-or-Treat here we come!!

Yeah, if someone got this picture without a hand, I would really like a copy. Thanks!


Nate doing the Cake walk.

Pre-party smiles. It kills me that Nate won't wear his hat.
Isn't that the essence of the Thomas costume?

Isn't that a sweet spider hat? Another reason
that Britt LOVES kindergarten...Crafts! She also made her
necklace.



We have found living in Boise to be a great mid-point stop for alot of visitors. This year we had Scott's parents, brother, and 2 sisters + spouses and kids visit us for Halloween. (We know John and Heather would have loved to be with us but that's a pretty spendy trip for some cheap halloween candy! Maybe next year it will be worth the trip.) We began celebrating even before the family got here with an awesome kids party at the club house hosted by my friend Shantel. The only bummer was that Scott sat on my camera. (It would have probably been ok if he didn't have such a rock hard buttocks!) So I hope you will understand that we were a little handicapped in our photo taking abilities on Halloween night. The camera still works but the viewing screen does not. I was pretty happy with the pictures I took once I could see "what" I had taken. I can't remember the last time I looked through the little hole when taking a picture! We had a great Halloween none the less. It was a blast having alot of Scott's family with us for the holiday. I think this was a great warm-up trip for thanksgiving because we ate ALOT and played games! Thanksgiving here we come!

7 comments:

Snelders said...

We had a blast this weekend! Thanks for hosting! I did get a picture of all the kids together on your front porch (minus the hand and minus Nathan who seems to have been MIA) so I will email it to you. If you want me to mail a hard copy too, let me know and I'd be happy to do it.

juevarts said...

We had such a great time this weekend too. She really did cry for the last 2 hours of the trip because she wanted to come back to your house. She even tried to negotiate us into moving next door to you. Thanks for creating such happy memories for us.

Thanks for the late night chit chat. You're a great friend!

Coppin Crew said...

What a fun Halloween. Your kids are so cute. Brittanie looks just like you when we were litlle. She's gorgeous! I love your posts they always make me smile!

Jessica said...

Scott makes a "mean" devil. Is he auditioning to get the job? :o)

Grandma Gog said...

Who would have thought that Scott could be so scary. Nate and Britt are darling. I am sure everyone had a great time. Nothing like a family party to make everyone's holdiay. Good goin' Nat.

Jeremy and Tami said...

How fun, thanks so much for sharing the awesome costumes. Who did the make up for Scott? Wow its so life like.
Lots of love, Tami

Maria said...

Natalie what a cute blog! Your kids are so darn adorable.