Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wii are having the time of our Lives!

Nate LOVES Doughnuts so here is his Krispie Cream Doughnut Cake!


Britt chose Lemon Cupcakes and her friends mostly liked the sour watermelons on top!



Britt and her BFF's Sadie and Jennie! (Nate has a little crush on Sadie-in blue)



We got a Wii for Christmas and it has turned us into video game junkies. Scott is ready to go on tour either as a Rock Star or part of the PGA!! Britt has a blast just creating new Mii characters...it's like paperdolls but better. And Nathan is our most passionate Olympian. He follows me around all day "Mom, you want to go running?....or Swimming?" He has a world record in the high jump and he is barely 4! It is amazing to watch the kids navigate their way through the games without being able to read. I am the want-a-be Wii player. I have too many new responsibilities for much Wii time. I have still been pretty tired in these first months of pregnancy or I am driving youth to dance festival practice, mutual, or other meetings. It is such a fun calling but I can't wait until I feel like I know what the heck I am doing!! Our new family passion is Mario Cart that Nate got for his birthday. The kids both recently celebrated their birthdays. Britt , now 6,had a blast taking 2 friends to Planet Kid in January. In Nathans mind there is only one place to celebrate your birthday: Chuck E. Cheese!! Here are a few random pictures of how we have spent our time these last few months.

No comments: