Monday, March 30, 2009

Pink or Blue

We are counting down to Wednesday when we find out if baby Snelders will be wearing Pink or Blue. I think it is fun to guess but I'm too computer illiterate to know how to make one of those cute little poles that I've seen on other blogs. So just make a comment and let us know what you think. Today Britt told us if it's a girl she wants to name her Macy and if it's a boy she wants to name him Luke. Nathan however had more creative names. If it's a boy he thinks Nacho would be a great name and if it's a girl we should name her Daisy or Peach!! (Do you think someone has been playing too much Wii? For those who don't know those are Mario character names!) Hopefully we get alot of comments because I think it's just fun to guess and I can't get my husband to play these little games with me so I hope you will!

13 comments:

Jessica said...

I say boy. I am super excited to find out.

Snelders said...

I'm going with boy. Just because pretty much everyone else I know that is or has been pregnant this year is having a boy. I think its the year of the BOY! Good luck!!

Erin said...

I'm gonna say girl. Just to be different... and Kenley can always use a new friend! Can't wait to find out!

Lisa said...

I am saying girl.

Snelders Family said...

John Paul says it's a boy, Millie says it's a girl, Max says it's a girl, Gretchen says it's a girl, John Sr says it's a girl and I say it is a boy.

austins said...

My vote is boy. Maybe you could name him Koopa Troopa or Luigi.

Jaylene said...

Hey...can't wait to hear what you're having. My guess is going to be a girl...I like the name Nacho though...it could go either way...girl or boy! You could start a trend...middle name chip...Nathan's onto something.

Brittney said...

I too am saying boy because it seems it's the trend this year! Maybe you'll be the only one having a girl thou! Boy if so she will be the lucky one with all the boys around here! I'm excited for you guys! You look great!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Baby Nate ... Nacho it is !

Kathleen said...

Hmm...I am gonna go with boy. THe two boy names I LOVE that Daniel does not (so therefore, I cannot use lol) are Boston and Sawyer.
Or..you could always go with Eric's favorite name from his childhood..
He always wanted to name anyone/anything VICTIM! Thankfully..he has outgrown that.

Grandma Gog said...

Actually, either is fine with Grandpa and me. I have plenty of pink or blue material for blankets, but I am with Brittanie, so I am voting girl. I know how much she would love a sister, and Ty will just go crazy over a little girl cousin. Besides, you need more drama in your household. You and Scott need another daughter to worry about and another shopping partner. Might be a little hard now, but in 20 years, look out baby.

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

wELL....its wednesday. I can't wait to hear what the little bug is..... hurry up.

Snelders said...

I am just sure it is a boy.