Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's a.......


BOY!!!
Not to worry, I don't think Nate will get his way and name our son Nacho! I was successful in getting Scott to make a guess last night. And the story of my life continues that Scott is always right and beats me at everything (even my own game!). I was so sure this baby was a girl because EVERYONE I know is having a boy as well! I guess it will all even out somehow right? We are all totally excited. It is funny that I have done this twice before and still when they scan across my belly and I see this little person I am just amazed! It is so incredible that this little guy is in there!! I know it sounds wierd since I've had 2 kids but it is more unbelievable to me the older I get. What a miracle. Even more amazing was when the nurse asked us which side of our family had the "tall" genes and Scott and I both laughed! Then she went on to tell us that our little boy has long arms and legs that measure about a week ahead of his head and body! She said this could all change but at week 20 we can say for now that our son is Tall! That's our Nacho! Thanks everyone for your comments and guesses. It made me feel very loved today!




9 comments:

Erin said...

Okay, fine.
I guess Kenley gets a boyfriend?
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys... and little Nacho.

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Ummmmm WHERE ARE HIS HANDS??????? SCOTT ... did you teach him that too? Yeah for the boys team ! Leslie

Ratchfords said...

Congratulations!

And I think "Nacho" is the best name ever.

Jessica said...

I am so excited for you. Little Nacho will be well loved.

The Stronks Family said...

Congratulations!!!

Maria said...

Yeah a boy!! You know we all love the name Nacho in this house! Congrats to you guys. By the way, can you give us a few tips on how to get another boy? Just kidding. After 4 girls I think we are done trying. :)

Snelders said...

Congrats again! It will be fun to have 3 little boy cousins running around!!

Fowers Family Fun said...

Welcome Little Guy! We are so excited for you and we know that your family will love you tons! There is also a very excited cousin waiting to give you more snuggles than you can ever imagine because she just LOVES little boys! Ty is itching to get to feed you and rock you. WAHOO! Lots of Love, Janelle and Tyler

Derrick and Angie said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you guys! You are following our lead with girl boy boy, so after him, you should get a girl. :) Hey, we are hoping to come out to Kevins wedding so we are hoping every one is planning on being there! Cant wait!