Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mini ME!

Mommy and Mini ME!


After--So CUTE!


Before Picture--Hawaii Day at Kindergarten



Today we went and got Britt's hair cut. I wanted a cute little "bobbed" haircut that would not get tangles. Surprisingly when she was all done she looked exactly like ME! I may be biased but I think this is the most cute little haircut EVER! I love it! I knew Grandma's, Aunts, and all girls in general love to see a cute new Haircut so here are the pictures. (Thanks for endulging my silly post, but I'm seriously so excited to get up tommorow and fix her hair again. I hope it's as "tangle" free as I dream it will be!)

5 comments:

Snelders said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE! I love it!

The Stronks Family said...

I love it. I wish that I could wear my hair short and look as fab as you guys do.

Grandma Gog said...

Yes, you are right, it is so cute. But Brittanie looks darling no matter what to me. Enjoy the new do, Britt. It is perfect for the summer. Do you think she is turning into a blonde for the summer? It looks fabulous. Phoebe got a haircut this week too, however, her's is a little short.

Michelle W. Nate said...

I love it! It looks so shiny and healthy! What a cutie.

Coppin Crew said...

Very cute haircut. That is how Ariana wants her hair to be but I'm having a hard time wanting to cut off her long hair. Brittanie is definately a miniature you. She looks just like you when you were little. I hope you're doing well, I owe you an email and I promise to send it soon.