Monday, May 4, 2009

Can you stand it???


SEE YOU NEXT TOUR!






This was Britt's 2nd year of ballet and I have to say the Spring Recital is a bit of a "high" for Mom! It's like playing with dolls...except these ones are sassy and tell you at least once a day that you don't know anything--but that is beside the point. Today was dance pictures so I got to get Britt all dressed up complete with make-up and fake eyelashes.(Hallie--I'll save the eyelashes for you! They are pretty fun to play with!) I finally mastered how to do a bun and I was so excited. After pictures Britt came home and struck some of her own unique poses! I think you can tell which one says "That kid plays too much guitar hero--or as she says 'kuitar hero'". I bet Aerosmith wouldn't have looked this rockin' in a PINK tutu!

10 comments:

Erin said...

Natalie! I love you. I love reading your posts because I can almost HEAR you saying what you've written... I miss you! Can we please get together???

Michelle W. Nate said...

Super cute! I love her outfit! I agree. My little girl is in dance now and it is so fun for me to watch and get her all dolled up. Britt is a doll and I bet she did a good job.

Snelders said...

SO CUTE! I love the costume! Rock on, Brittanie!

Theresaleeatk said...

Nat-your mom is so excited to see Brittanie dance! She told me I had to look at your blog and see her cute dance outfit. Shes a cuttie!!

heatherann said...

So love the sass!!!!! The bun is awesome!

Jaylene said...

I can't wait to for Ava to grow up...

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Hey she is so sassy just like her mom. Happy Birthday Nat. How old are you 26??? We miss you and can't wait to see you. We need to plan something. That test that Cory needs to take, he has not scheduled it yet so I will let you know when that would be. Hope you had a great birthday. Love Leslie

Anonymous said...

When I do schedule that test I'm coming over to get my pink gloves back.................cory

Coppin Crew said...

Wow! She looks so much like you Nat! What a gorgeous princess! How are you feeling Nat?

Brittney said...

She looks SO cute! She has such a great personality, you just gotta lover her!