Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A promise is a promise.....





....No matter how much that promise hurts your self esteem! I promised you all pictures from our 4th of July performance and so here they are. These somewhat capture Scott's energy and ability to rock out and play all his notes at the same time. I however was just happy that I didn't tip over from the heat! No wonder I have never really had long hair--I can't take the heat! I hope our humiliation makes someone out there smile! Quick baby update: 36 1/2 weeks and dialated to a 1+. (I'm no doctor but isn't every woman in the world a 1???) I probably have another good 2 weeks so we will keep you informed. Thanks to all who made baby name comments, I liked alot of your suggestions! One thing I know for sure his that baby Snelders legal name will NOT be Nacho but I have a feeling it is a nickname that will stick! SO any one who finds a 3 month old Mexican wrestling costume, that would be a sweet baby gift for Halloween!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

You are SO funny. I might just have to make a baby Nacho outfit for you!! You look awesome with the wig and I like how the guitar balances on your belly! I have faith you will be early and yes unfortunatly I do believe every woman is at 1! If you need to go walking just let me know I would love to go with you, it's what worked for me!

Unknown said...

where are the parachute pants

Unknown said...

kipp's better