Friday, August 7, 2009

While we are waiting....












While we are waiting for Baby Snelders to arrive here are a few pictures of what we have done this summer. 2 weeks ago Scott took the kids on a trip to Cour d'lene for a family reunion with all this brothers and sisters. I was a chicken and didn't want to get that far away from my doctor/hospital/ and most important my epidural! I was 35-36 weeks along while they were on their trip. I was so bummed to not get to go but it was the decision I felt most comfortable with. They had a great time. As you can see Britt got to do her own hair! She was very proud of this style and I'm not sure what to call it but I know this toothless picture is going in her wedding video! The bed and breakfast they stayed at had a great tire swing and I love to see the smiles on their faces. I know our kids had a BLAST! I am thankful that the kids did miss me a little. Nate asked me the other day, "Mom when you're not fat anymore, do you want to go on the fast ride at Silverwood?" I feel so loved!

Earlier this summer we were able to take the kids to one of their favorite places in the valley...Roaring Springs! They had such a blast going on the slides and playing in the wave pool. Still their favorite ride this year was the racing slide! It was a great way to spend a hot summer day in Boise.







1 comment:

Snelders Family said...

Nato you would say that to your mom?!?!?!?
millie/john