Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to the Books

Lining up after the 1st bell and guess who is 1st in line!!
This was the shirt Britt picked out on our Girls only shopping trip.
Thanks Honey, for taking the boys so we could go shopping. It was SO much fun for both of us!
Now you can see the total look. For all the girls, we know it is all about what you wear the 1st day back to school!
Brittanie started back to school on Monday and could not have been more excited!! She woke up as soon as she heard Scott and she quickly made her bed and put on her outfit she picked out the night before and then to my dismay....she did her own hair. In her mind she thought she was ready and now she just had to wait. But the poor little girl has a Mom who is way to up tight to let her do her own hair on the 1st day of School. After some savy negotiations of "extra baby Zachary time", I talked Britt into letting me do her hair! Sigh of relief!! (I have found these two kids will do just about anything if it results in them getting some alone time to snuggle their baby brother.) After a few pictures, she couldn't stand it anymore and we drove her down to school. Nathan was a little embarassed because as we headed out the back door of the house he asked me if I wanted a jacket so nobody would see that I was in my pajamas!! Looking back now on taking her to 1st grade in my pajama's...I must say I am a little humiliated. I was wearing my Rad Racing t-shirt so at least it was my "cool" pajamas AND I had on sunglasses! I'm still trying to figure out where my day goes, but being home with the two boys keeps me busy but we love it. Nate likes having Mom and Zach all to himself for a few hours of the day, I guess that is as long as I don't take him anymore places in my pajama's!!

5 comments:

Jill Peay said...

Natalie - First day of school in your pj's! After seeing the pictures right after having a baby I am sure that you looked GREAT and I bet every hair was in place. You need to take a picture so that we can see what you looked like. Brit looked as cute as ever and I like her taste in clothing. I bet she made alot of new friends on her first day at school. Looking forward to having lunch with you on Thursday.

juevarts said...

Back to school - Hallie can't wait. I'm glad I'm not the only one in pajamas sometimes. Hallie asked me yesterday if I wore my pajama's all day? It's not true! I swear! I can't wait to have my own little snuggle time with zach. I'll have to bring candy in my pocket to pay off Brittanie and Nathan.

Grandma Gog said...

Way to go, Britt. First day of all day school, hot lunch and recess. Yes, those were the days. Nat, that is the way you are supposed to be. Sunglasses and Lipstick does mean you have your make up on. Enjoy your days, they end way too soon. Love you, Mom

Snelders said...

Be brave, where are the pictures of you on her first day of school. Bramilda, I can't wait until Halloween when I can come tell all your friends your real name.

Jeremy and Tami said...

Jer would be so proud you were wearing the Rad Racing shirt, really. :) Brit is so big its just amazing how time flies. Hope all is well hope to see you guys soon. Thanksgiving for sure!!
Lots of love and kisses,
Tami