Monday, September 28, 2009

Families are Forever

Little Zach is 4 weeks old on his blessing day.
This little boys is always moving those hands if he is awake!

Who wouldn't want to be together Forever?


VERY proud Big Sister and Big Brother. Now they have something..or Someone new to fight over! And believe me they do!



We are very blessed! (Pretty busy and tired but blessed all the same!) Little Zachary has been in our family now for 7 weeks today. Somedays I feel like it is flying by and then other times I feel like it has been a FOREVER since I got a good nights rest! But look at that little face, he is worth every minute. I guess I just feel very lucky today and want to express my gratitude for having such a wonderful family. I think I would feel very lost if I didn't know, without a doubt, that I will live with my family for eternity. Somedays I know the kids would like me not to nag them for eternity but its a risk they will have to take. Recently we had some friends comment on how neat they thought it was that we spend every Saturday doing some kind of activity together as a family. I guess this is something I have just taken for granted. I am very lucky to have a husband that makes family time a #1 priority. We don't always do exotic things on our Saturday family day. Often our family activity is going to Sams Club browsing and getting a hot dog. It's about an $11.00 date but our kids love it because Saturday is sample day so they get more than just a hot dog. So thank you to our friends for telling me that you think the Snelders have a fun tradition because it has made me realize how important family time is and I'm grateful that "Saturday family day" is just part of our life style. I'm glad they shared with us that they have totally changed their previous Saturday schedule to now make Saturday their family day. I hope everyone reading this blog knows me well enough to know that I'm not boasting, I'm just as shocked as everyone else to realize we are doing something that others think is right.
P.S. We are truly blessed to have THE coolest friends and family in the world...yeah I mean all of you reading this. (Unless your a blog snooper and then I guess I don't know if you are cool or not.)





5 comments:

Erin said...

Nat! I love you and your family is so sweet... Zach sure is adorable... And, please, lets get together! Email me: eguymonrdh@yahoo.com

Snelders said...

Zach looks so hansome on his blessing day! I can't wait to see him in a month! I think we are both very lucky women to have such great men in our lives. I'm also so grateful that I have a husband that always makes time for family. Hmmm . . . they must come from the same family :)!! Anyway, we are so excited to come for Halloween. Ethan already has his costume! Oh, and YES - we will adopt you!!

Brittney said...

Very cute blessing picts! He is such a handsome little guy! Good for you for setting a good example!

Derrick and Angie said...

What a sweet baby! We are looking forward to Christmas so much! And I agree with you and Julie on the awesome husband thing. (check out my post titled "my amazing husband") We did get good ones! We love you guys, and I loved that post!

Jeremy and Tami said...

What a wonderful post. It is so easy to take things for granted in life, thanks for reminding me how even the little things matter. The blessing pictures are great I can't wait to meet him. Thanksgiving seems so far away! Miss you guys tons
Tami