Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nathan's 10 Seconds of Fame

We needed a little actor for our Toys for Tots campaign for Albertsons in Boise, and our Advertising Director asked if my son would like to be the tot. Nathan was pretty excited about the whole thing. He was great for the photo shoot in the store for the posters. He had a great smile and was willing to try about anything. When shooting the video for the advertisement, Nathan was a little more shy. I couldn'g get him to show the same big grin he had for the photo shoot and he was definately hesitant about giving the Marine a hug.


The ad is currently playing in Boise on ABC:




Here is the poster that is at our Boise Albertsons locations at the toy bin drop-off area:


Do you think he has a career?

8 comments:

Brittney said...

He's SO cute!! I think he did a great job in the commercial and the poster is adorable. I think I'll need to find one of those for him to autograph! Nice job Nathan!!

Grandma Gog said...

So cute, Nate! Grandpa and I are really excited to see you in the video. Love you, sweetie. OXOXOX

Michelle W. Nate said...

Why not?!?! He is such a gorgeous kid!

Jessica said...

he makes me grin. What a cutie pie!

Jaylene said...

Wow...I'm way impressed. He did great! He's so cute.

Snelders said...

Watch out Hollywood, here comes Nathan Snelders!! So CUTE!! Good job Nato!!

Joyce Williams said...

Natalie... I have been going to check out your blog for months and just happen to tonight. What a darling family your have. I can tell you are just the best mom and I know your parents are soooo proud of you.

Your little boy is so cute and sure did a good job. I have family in the Boise area, in fact I was just there a couple of weeks ago. I will tell them to watch for the ads. Congratulations.

Snelders Family said...

Ohhhh Nato did a good job!!!!! I wanna be on tv!! Did you like it? MILLIE!!!!!