Monday, January 25, 2010

IT's a tie-dye Christmas

Inn Keeper Nate and "Wise Woman" Britt in the Navity Christmas Eve.
Britt wants to be just like her older Cousin Tyler and now she can look the part with matching hats from Grandma!

Our tie-dye family!


We made sure Zach wasn't left out and dyed one of his onesies!
"tis the season to be tie-dying???" Well it was if you were celebrating Christmas in Wayan. This year I was in charge of decorating some t-shirts that our Uncle brought out and I thought tie dying sounded like fun. It was really fun!! Little Britt fell in love with it and made 2 shirts for herself and helped make one for Zach and Nate. I think this will be one of my favorite christmases when I look back at all the pictures and see all of our family wearing their shirts on Christmas Eve! I wish I had gotten more pictures of our aunts, uncles and cousins wearing them because every shirt was unique! We had a wonderful holiday with our family in Wayan and on Christmas eve we drove to my sisters house in Utah and spent Christmas morning there. Since I didn't have church responsibilities to run home to I stayed for another 5 days while Scott came home and worked. It was SO fun to spend more time with my sister and brother-in-law and then a few days with my parents. I wish I could do that every year!! Thanks to everyone (my mom and Craig) for shuttleing me from city to city!! I had a blast. We wrapped up the holiday in Pocatello to celebrate New Years and Scott came back from Boise to pick us up. Now we are back to "normal" and have been spending our days running to and from gymnastics, ballet, work, mutual and our all important family Saturday Activities. I can't believe how fast life is going but it sure is a fun ride!




1 comment:

Snelders said...

Christmas was so fun. The tie-dying was the best! Craig passed his "muscle tie-dye shirt" to me. He said the green and pink just weren't working for him : ). We are super excited for Great Wolf Lodge. You guys are going to LOVE it! I'm so glad you decided to do this because if we end up moving this year, this will probably be our last trip to the Lodge. Anyway, we're looking forward to it!!

P.S. My mom bought a Silhouette a while back and decided she likes her Cricket better. So . . . she's sending me her Silhouette!! I'm so excited! You'll have to give me lessons on how to run it.