Monday, March 15, 2010

Brittanies got TALENT!

This is for you Grandma! Watch it over and over!

Britt is trying out for her school talent show next week. When we told Grandma she wanted a little audition tape so here it is. We did several takes but this one was extra funny thanks to Nate. We all laughed so hard watching it that this was the one we had to post.

We hope you all enjoy. (Mom, Can you believe that I told you I would post and then I did all in the same day! I think I'm getting a handle on my life--maybe.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious!!!!! Nate is a-w-e-s-o-m-e! Of course we loved the song too! cory and les

Michelle W. Nate said...

BwBWBWBBBW, BWBWBBbbwww! Mack Mack! Hilarious! I bet Grandma is talking this one up at the office. What a doll!

Grandma Gog said...

Britt you will be a hit. I love the singing and the actions. Get Nato a straw hat and a cane and you could change it into a comedy act too. Thanks for the post. I love it. Now I will be singing, "Hello my honey, hello my baby, hello my ragtime gal" in my head for the next few days. Love you all. Grandma

Snelders said...

So funny! Loved the cameo by Nate! BTW, we might be headed your direction next week . . . we'll let you know!!