Sunday, June 1, 2008

Nat and her big Spud

Natalie doesn't know I'm posting this, but I think you all must see her hanging out with the famous Idaho mascot. She ran the famous Idaho Potato half marathon a couple of weeks ago. I was cooking breakfast at our Ward's Father & Son outing, so I couldn't be there to support her. I guess she had to find her new big "spud" to support her...


By the way, Natalie ran her best half marathon time ever. She broke the 2-hour mark for the first time in her 13.1-mile running career. Nice job sweetie.
I guess this is the year of races for us. It seems like that is all of our postings lately. We have a couple more coming up that should be a lot of fun. The famous Star Mule Days fun run is next week (no, you don't race against mules). The following week we'll be running the Sawtooth Relay -- a 60 mile team relay jaunt from Stanley to Ketchum. We expect all of you to come see the start of the race as our team is scheduled to leave Stanley at 3:45 a.m. Nothing like sleep running in central Idaho.

3 comments:

Strupp Family said...

Good job Natalie! I'm really jealous and one day I will be running half-marathons...when I'm not lazy anymore. You look amazing, and good job with the 2 hour mark! Holy cow. I think my half marathon would be like a 6 hour mark....if I made it the whole way :)

Lisa said...

My gracious. You folks are mad crazy about running. And good for you, can you do some running for me? Hope you folks are great. And awesome job Natalie. I do miss you folks. What the heck are you doing in Boise anyway. I thought IF was the place to be.

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

I love the jogging outfit. So cute Nat. I wish I looked like you do too.